We are a criminal defense firm, specializing in criminal representation throughout all the Courts of the Commonwealth, with the goal of getting you the results that you deserve. Led by Attorney Shane W. Surrette, who has tried hundreds of cases in his career, we specialize in trial advocacy, which sets us apart and makes us a leader in the field.
Our office mission is to treat each client with the utmost respect and compassion, while providing the highest level of representation. Since each person and event is different, our goal is to get you the best result for your situation.
Attorney Shane W. Surrette provides the highest quality representation and he understands how the other side thinks, as he previously prosecuted thousands of cases in the Commonwealth. When the stakes are high you need a Massachusetts Criminal Lawyer that you and your family can rely on. Just take a look at some our our recent results:
- Dismissal for Springfield man on a charge of Indecent Assault and Battery in the Worcester District Court on Docket No: 1362CR00735.
- Continuance Without a Finding in Worcester Superior Court for Leicester man charged with 126 Counts of Vandalizing Property on Docket No: WOCR2014-0453.
- Dismissal on Conspiracy to Traffick in Cocaine Indictment in Worcester Superior Court for female on Docket No: WOCR2012-0996.
- Not Guilty jury verdict on Docket No: WOCR2012-01246 in Worcester Superior Court for Worcester man on Attempted Murder, Assault and Battery with a Dangerous Weapon and Witness Intimidation counts of the Indictment.
- Not Guilty jury verdict on Docket No: WOCR2012-00160 in Worcester Superior Court for Webster man Indicted for Unarmed Robbery;
- Not Guilty jury verdict for Shrewsbury man charged in the Worcester District Court with Indecent Assault and Battery, as well as Assault and Battery.
- Not Guilty jury verdicts in Worcester Superior Court for Worcester man charged with Carrying a Loaded Firearm, Possession of Ammunition, and Receiving Stolen Property over $250 on Docket No: 1485CR01041.
- Not Guilty verdict for Sutton man charged in with Operating under the Influence of Intoxicating Liquor, Second Offense, on Docket No: 1665CR001572.
Let us help you today with a free consultation. The criminal justice system operates twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and so does Attorney Shane W. Surrette. Each client can reach Attorney Shane W. Surrette 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and holidays. No client of mine is ever left alone to deal with the authorities.